12/7/10

Roasted Chicken, Corn, and Asparagus


This here is a little quarter chicken combo deal with corn, and asparagus. It's one of the few dishes I took prep shots of before I broke my beloved camera! I'm not sure if calling this a quarter of a chicken is accurate. It's more like a third, but what-ev's it's good shit. I seasoned it with the usual suspects, lemon-pepper, salt, garlic, and a dash of Louisiana hot-sauce. Sliced up some onions, poured on a little white wine, and wrapped her up in some tin foil. Set in the oven for about forty minutes maybe a little less, then open her up and add in the asp. While that's  going on open up a can of corn and pour some of the water off then put it in a pan. The corn not the can dummy! In a bout twenty minutes you should have supper ready!





No comments: