12/6/10

Kabobs w/ Corn on the Cobb and Fresh Salad



Here we have a classic summer dish. Back before I decided to do this I didn’t take a lot of pictures of my preparation so I’m just going to have to type it out, bare with me. First off you have to marinate the meat, which takes a few hours and can be done the night before. For the shrimp I made a white wine/lemon juice mix, added some salt and lemon pepper. For the beef I just used soy sauce, salt, black pepper and a little beer. The vegetables are best if freshly sliced. You can determine he size and shape, depending on your own size and shape. I had to make three different kinds because my love does not eat shrimp for some reason . So there's the all beef, all, shrimp, and the combo! For the corn nothing special, just clean and wrap in tin foil then place in the oven for roughly forty-five minutes to an hour. The salad is romaine, with fresh cut Roma tomatoes, pitted Kalamata Olives, and some feta cheese and onions. The salad dressing is a mixture of olive juice, and lemon that my better loves. I add a little vegetable oil and salt and pepper to it shake in a jar and bada-boom there you have a delicious meal to enjoy. You can even pretend it’s summertime again and eat with your shoes off.

No comments: