5/31/11

Good-bye Hellish Kitchen, Hello L.A.

Yesterday I packed up my knives for the last time, well not the last time but the last time in this kitchen! So my life is once again in flux, things are happening, and I have no clue what tomorrow will bring! I'm excited and nervous, but happy to be done with my job, in this tiny, tiny, one man kitchen. If you've never been a one man army, I recommend it! It's grueling to be cook, prep cook, dishwasher, and handy-man. I've done it many times before and will no doubt do it again! I slaved in this hole for ten months, now it's off to La-La Land for the next exciting chapter in my life! Don't know how much I'll be posting over here for the next two months but if you're interested in what the hell I'm doing down there check the links to the right, I'm sure I'll be posting something at one of my other blogs. Wish me luck!

No comments: